Tuesday, January 31, 2012

First day of SLIM in 6 :)

A couple of days ago I bought Slim in 6 from www.beachbody.com. I figured I needed to start working out and getting back into shape. However, gyms just aren't my thing. I don't like how people stare at you while you work off your deliciously unhealthy dinner from the night prior. Or working out behind the smelliest, sweatiest person on the elliptical. I like the comfort of my own home :) Although that said, I had no motivation to actually work out at home either....


I remember one of my friends on Facebook saying they tried SLIM in 6 and it worked for them. So I thought, why not give it a try. I am by no means "fat" but after awhile of not working out and eating what ever I damn well please, I'm not exactly toned.. :P Debbie Seibers SLIM in 6 arrived at the house Saturday afternoon. I was excited but dreading the actual workout. I can't believe I was actually going to do this... 


Julie came over yesterday and we started the first DVD, "Start it up". For the first 5-8 minutes, I thought "this is a breeze, I can do this every day for 6 weeks!", then the 15 minute mark hit and I found myself cursing at Debbie for being so nice and having dimples.  DAMN THOSE DIMPLES! On top of Debbie's overly niceness my two year old daughter, Dakota, was trying to "Workout" with us... That was great... -_-  she clung to us like a leach and said "mommy" every 5 seconds. HMMMM sounds like my everyday life. 


So far my Butt hurts, my legs don't want to walk, and my abs feel like mush. I guess its working. 5 weeks 6 days left.... FML


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!